+372 610 8030
+372 5342 0362
Construction and Real Estate
Relations with State, Policy Development, Research
Enforcement, Reorganisation and Bankruptcy Proceedings
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) and Corporate Law
Attorney-at-law Heili Püümann advises clients mainly in the field of construction law. Heili specialises in both public and private construction law.
Heili has acquired public construction law and related knowledge at the University of Konstanz in Germany, at the Estonian University of Life Sciences and in the doctoral program of the Faculty of Law at the University of Tartu. Heili’s in-depth and extensive knowledge enables her to assist clients in various administrative proceedings as well as in court proceedings involving public construction law.
In private construction law, Heili has long-term experience in resolving disputes arising from various construction-related contracts.
In addition to construction law, Heili also handles disputes involving corporate law. She has participated as an assistant expert in the drafting of the analysis-concept of the revision of the corporate law carried out by the Ministry of Justice of Estonia, thanks to which she has in-depth knowledge of the corporate law.
In addition, Heili has particular experience and expertise in disputes involving horses.
Heili is pursuing her doctoral studies at the University of Tartu and is writing her doctoral thesis in the field of public construction law on detailed planning.
Heili has worked as a junior researcher and lecturer at the University of Tartu and has given seminars on case solving studies both in construction and private law matters.
|Law Office NOVE, Attorney-at-law
|Law Office NOVE, Attorney
|Law Office SORAINEN, Legal Assistant, Lawyer, Attorney
|University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, PhD
|Estonian University of Life Sciences, exchange student (Residential areas - planning and design)
|University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, MA
|University of Konstanz, exchange student
|University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, BA
|Estonian Bar Association
- NOVE successfully represented the Land Board in Supreme Court in a fundamental dispute regarding the formation of a cadastral unit 5.04.2021
- NOVE’s attorneys at Law Heili Püümann and Urmas Volens successfully represented a client in a dispute over the scope of a notary’s duties in the Supreme Court 12.12.2019
- NOVE advised Danpower Eesti AS on the acquisition, distribution and sale of district heating in Puiga 18.07.2019
- NOVE successfully represented client in a dispute related to the tolerance obligation 4.07.2019
- Püümann, H. The Legal Meaning of a Detailed Spatial Plan in the Context of the Fundamental Right of Ownership. Juridica International 2021, No 30, pp 81-89
- Commentary on Code of Civil Procedure III. Juura. Tallinn 2018. Co-author
- Commentary on Code of Civil Procedure II. Juura. Tallinn 2017. Co-author
- Commentary on Code of Civil Procedure I. Juura. Tallinn 2017. Co-author
- Heili Püümann ja Marika Mugur esinevad Arhitektuuri ja arenduse konverentsil, 19.09.2023
- Heili Püümann ja Veiko Vaske: „Kes maksab avaliku hüve eest – ehk omandiõiguse kitsendamise hüvitamisest“, 15.03.2023
- Participation in the work of the expert working group on the review of corporate law
Estonian, English, German