In this year’s Legal 500 rankings, law firm NOVE maintains its impressive rankings across the board in four categories: Dispute Resolution, EU and Competition, Commercial, Corporate and M&A, and Real Estate and Construction. NOVE’s partner Mari Matjus achieved individual ranking as Next Generation Partner in the category of EU and competiton and recently joined partner Risto Agur earned individual ranking as Leading Individual in the category of IP, IT and Telecoms.
The following NOVE’s attorneys were mentioned individually:
• Dispute Resolution: Arsi Pavelts, Veikko Puolakainen (practice heads)
• Commercial, Corporate and M&A: Urmas Volens, Risto Agur (practice heads)
• EU and Competition: Mari Matjus (practice head), Veiko Vaske (specialist in public procurement)
• Real Estate and Construction: Kristjan Tamm (practice head)
• Banking, Finance and Capital Markets: Risto Agur (practice head, mentioned in the section of his former law firm)
• IP, IT and Telecoms: Risto Agur (mentioned in the section of his former law firm)
To see full list of Estonian rankings, please click here.